[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBossIDE Bundle and the demo movie

alpanhell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 21:30:31 EST 2006

Thanks for that.  After going through the movie again to point out the problem areas I just realized that I was choosing the "JBoss" folder under server type as opposed to the "JBoss Inc" folder.  I assume that would explain why the behavior I was seeing was so strange and that the non-AS servers aren't supported as well throughout the IDE?

These servers would show up in the JBoss Server View once created, but wouldn't show up there again after restarting Eclipse (though they still existed in Eclipse).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982540#3982540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982540