[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Aspect scope and construction pointcuts

stalep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 06:19:48 EST 2006

hi, ive tested your example and i get the same error. i can see that it matches the pointcut and the generated code looks correct. so if im not mistaken ill call this a bug.
i tried to change the pointcut to:
@Aspect(scope=Scope.PER_INSTANCE)
  | public class MyAspect {
  |   @Bind (pointcut="execution(public MyAspected->new())")
  |   public Object construction(Invocation invocation) throws Throwable { ... }
  | }
- but that wont work either. it wont produce an error, but since the pointcut is created for each new object, and the object hasnt been created yet i guess it just ignores it. but this should work when using construction since thats on the callerside. lets see what kabir thinks, but in my ignorance im calling it a bug :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982621#3982621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982621