[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Should stopping a destination cause a connection exception

mveitas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 10:54:09 EST 2006

Should stopping a destination via the JMX console, cause an exception to be registered with the client connection? If not, how can I get the client to register an exception via the ExceptionListener interface?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982697#3982697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982697