[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Recording user logins/logouts

free1000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 11:24:52 EST 2006

I need to record an event in a database table when a user logs on and off of the portal.

I'd ideally like to do this without changing the JBoss portal sources.

I can think of a couple of hackish ways of doing this involving jsps/servlets and redirects but wonder if anyone can think of a clean way of mixing this in to the portal via configuration of any kind that avoids coupling the solution to a specific portal release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982705#3982705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982705