[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Header content injection programatically

mvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 13:53:54 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

I use JBossPortal 2.4.0 bundled.

I have problems to set header content programatically. I need to do it this way as my css is dynamically set for each user.

So I tried to use this way I found on this site :
rr.addProperty("HEADER_CONTENT", _htmlBuff.toString())

My debugger says me the code is executed and the content is the one I want,

This code is executed inside a JSP tag from mine, I managed to get a render response inside the tag.

But I still have an empty header content :

   <!-- insert header content that was possibly set by portlets on the page -->

I also read on this forum that I had to use a tag :

            <JBoss Portal 2.2 early

I don't understand why this example includes a header in its html fragment as I did everything to avoid any  or  tag in the html generated by my portlet ?

What is the solution ?

Thanks for reading my question.

Mickaël

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982744#3982744