[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Recording user logins/logouts

free1000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 14:09:08 EST 2006

I've written a simple valve but have a problem

I've deployed the jar file containing the class to

JBOSS\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar

and I've added a valve entry in the server.xml

However I'm getting the following error

19:01:12,750 ERROR [Digester] Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.fooco.util.security.valves.UserLoggerValve
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:306)

It seems logical to deploy the jar file in the tomcat sar directory... can't think of where else it might need to be. Could it be a question of compiler compatability? I am compiling under JDK 5.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982751#3982751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982751