[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Default

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 15:39:11 EST 2006

The Portal displays a portal named "default" by default.  I have not been able to determine if there is a way to change this (looking at the source seems to indicate that this name is hard-coded).

What I have done to create a new portal is defined the whole thing within a separate *-object.xml file. Then I modified jboss-portal.sar/conf/data/default-object.xml, changing the < portal-name > entry to something other than default. Also, in my *-object.xml file I modified the < portal-name > entry to be 'default'. I placed my *-object.xml file into the jboss-portal.sar/conf/data directory (yes, there are now two *-objects file in that directory). Finally, I deployed the jboss-portal.sar to a clean JBoss installation with a clean database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982781#3982781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982781