[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Need help setting up error pages

nollie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 18:33:15 EST 2006

Hello

I'm using Jboss 2.2 and I'm having trouble setting up error pages.  My application is packaged as a .ear containing multiple .wars - one for the portal and the rest for the portlets.  Where do I put this declaration?  (which web.xml file?)

  |  <error-page>
  |   <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
  |   <location>/exception.jsp</location>
  |  </error-page>
  |  <error-page>
  |   <exception-type>javax.portlet.PortletException</exception-type>
  |   <location>/portletException.jsp</location>
  |  </error-page>

Where should I put the error jsps in relation to the web.xml?

Thanks,
  Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982807#3982807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982807