[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 Persistence to HashMap

JAVALuva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 03:53:32 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply, but I do not know if this is going to help me too much, I might be wrong, I am fairly new to JPA.

Let me clarify a bit.  My ResultSet from a Callable Statement returns an unknown number of fields, which I cannot specify at design time to map to fields of a POJO.

The only alternative I can see, is if somehow the ResultSetMetaData for this ResultSet can be used by the ejb Query if have executed to map all fields to various keys of a Map with a List of values for the specific column or a single Object per key if there is only 1 row.

Is this at all possible?
Any help always appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982874#3982874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982874