[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: implementing wsse:UserNameToken

sappenin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 07:40:03 EST 2006

I can't confirm your problem using a JBoss/Java client.  I'm using an Adobe Flex2 client, and can hit my JBoss webservice using the WSSE Username Profile.  The only problem is that I have to send my password in the clear (See up above where jason.greene at jboss.com addresses this point).

However, once you solve your client issue, you will run into this same problem using the USERNAME profile on the server side, since it doesn't yet deal with the Nonce or date elements (unless you've implemented custom functionality to handle these).

I'll try putting together a client to see if I run into these same issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982952#3982952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982952