[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Why EJBException CMR Field value is already loaded???

askesis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 10:12:08 EST 2006

I get an EJBException with the text "CMR Field value is already loaded" when using a findByPrimaryKey function to retrieve a ValueObject.

I do not understand why I get this exception  (I have found the place in the JBoss source where the exception is thrown, but I fail to understand why it is thrown) and I have no idea how to make it disappear. Is there anyone who has a suggestion?

TIA

Joost

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982990#3982990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982990