[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: using links with themeSelector instead of selectOneMenu

Basel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 14:21:15 EST 2006

Where can I specify that the value of themeSelector.theme be set to thm.value? How would using h:commandLink be different from s:link and h:outputLink?
Here is what I have currently:

  | <c:forEach items="#{themeSelector.themes}" var="thm">
  |     <h:commandLink action="#{themeSelector.select}" value="#{thm.value}">
  |         <f:param name="" value="#{thm.value}"/>
  |     </h:commandLink>
  | </c:forEach>

I am not sure what the value of the name attribute of f:param should be.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983074#3983074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983074