[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Packing/Descriptors for EJB 3.0 Local access

schererj123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 17:06:55 EST 2006

I'm trying to use JBoss 4.05 with EJB 3.0

I have a simple stateless bean that I have developed and deployed into the J2EE container.  If I want this bean to only be accessed from a Local scope and I've got a servlet that needs to access it, what do my deployment descriptors need to contain?

The way I understand it I could have a jboss.xml, web-xml, application.xml and ejb-jar.xml.

For the purpose of this discussion let's assume the bean is HelloWorldBean and I'm trying to access it using the following code..

ctx.lookup("WHAT DO I PUT HERE");

Thanks.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983122#3983122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983122