[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Wanted: Web based Application for System Analysis - Is JBos

rslinct do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 17:27:56 EST 2006

Wow, this is my first post and I am already wiped out.  That registration process was tiring.

Anyway, my application is as follows:

I currently have a level 1 control system running Windows XP for a processing line.  The level 1 controls include things like a PLC, HMI (touch screen computers) and other machine controls.  At times there can be up to 5 PC's.

I have a computer which is an interface to the outside world or WAN.  All other devices/computers are on a local LAN.

I want to setup an MySQL db on this WAN side computer and let all my level 1 devices/computers dump tons of information to.

I want to create some web based pages/applications on this WAN computer which will access the MySQL for the data.  The trick is, I want this to be accessible by anyone from their office using their Web Browser.

It sounds pretty normal but I cannot get any real specifcs from reading these pages.  It seems like I should be able to do this but I am not sure.

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983126#3983126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983126