[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Does JBossIDE2.0.0 Beta2 support EJB3 Project deployment

kstretch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 17:53:52 EST 2006

Not sure if this is related but...

I just upgraded from 3.1/1.6 to 3.2.1/2.0B

Took me a while but I think I have everything running again (well almost)
I had to set the server name to the same server name as in my old workspace and restart eclipse (Before restaring eclipse, selecting on the server name/finish had no effect).  After that the JBOSS EJB Libraries [error] switched to the name of my server and compiled correctly.

However now the "deploy" option doesn't show up and I have to manually copy the jar files into my deployment directory.

As well in "Server View" it wants a "Configuration Path" which is currently set to "/Servers/depName/" and eclipse keeps trying to create this new project (which I delete).  Trying to "Browse" it only allows me to select one project and none of my projects seem to be valid.  Further it only allows me to select one project at a time and I have multiple projects that all use the same server.

If I try "Add and Remove Projects" on the server I get "there are no projects that can be added or removed from the server"

For now it works... I just hope someone is working on this "gotcha"!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983138#3983138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983138