[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache replication: No ClassLoaders found and using T

jyoonyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 18:10:30 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : 1) Where is the class that calls cache.registerClassLoader() located?
It is in the war.  It is a singleton class loaded by Spring.  cache.registerClassLoader() is called inside initialization method.

anonymous wrote : 2) Are you setting up a scoped loader repository in jboss-app.xml?
I would like to, but for now I have that commented out.

anonymous wrote : 3) In jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml, what are the values for "Java2ClassLoadingCompliance" and "UseJBossWebLoader"?
<attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute>
  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>

anonymous wrote : 4) You say that after you set up marshalling "Now the cache is not getting replicated." Please be more specific -- what is happening?

I added an item into "test" in one cache node in the cluster.  I try to do a lookup on the other cache node, and it fails.  I also was looking from JMX console.  I invoked "printDetails".  I see the item in one node, but not in the other.

I have also tried manually putting and item from the JMX console.  I don't see this item when I invoke "printDetails" on the other node.

Another exception.  When I invoked remove method from JMX console, I am seeing "javax.management.IntrospectionException: Failed to find PropertyEditor for type: org.jboss.cache.Fqn"

Thanks much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983140#3983140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983140