[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache replication: No ClassLoaders found and using T

jyoonyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 19:02:26 EST 2006

I declared victory too early, I think.

I am seeing this in the log.

  | 2006-11-03 15:58:04,850 ERROR [org.jgroups.blocks.GroupRequest] - exception=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoader
  | s found for: foo.MyBadObject

There is no exception stack trace.  I don't know what this means.  I am not seeing bad side-effect from this right now (i.e. items in the cache seem to get replicated ok).  Why is the error thrown?  How can I fix this?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983148#3983148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983148