[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss server from Eclipse with JBoss IDE 2

A_titov82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 04:27:39 EST 2006

>> In order to create a new JBoss server / runtime, you have to put that information in.
But there is no places to put this information... The "Next" button is disabled in "New server runtime" dialog!
If I select "JBoss->JBoss v4.0" then I can press "Next" button and put information there. But if I select "JBoss Inc. - > JBoss 4.0 Server Adapter Runtime" then "Next" button is disabled.

Here is description of the same problem:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=93240

I can run JBoss from "JBoss->JBoss v4.0", but how can I deploy my custom jar (with ejb 3) there?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983187#3983187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983187