[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SEAM - TOMAHAWK -> JSCOOKMENU

adt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 06:09:37 EST 2006

Hi all,
I'm using JBoss 4.0.4 with Seam 1.0.1 and myfaces tomahawk 1.1.3.
I'm experiencing problems with jscookmenu: menus are rendered fine but when I press an item a javascript error appears: 'elements.jscook_action is null or not an object'.
Magically, in a test page, if  I remove <f:view></f:view> tag the problem disappears, but obviously it gives problems to other tags in a non-test page.
The other tomahawk components are working fine.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983199#3983199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983199