[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problems using jboss/seam

nittm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 4 20:33:42 EST 2006

thanks for the reply...

we did try to follow the steps in:
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossseam/gettingstarted

but when we got to the examples it all got messed up..   the first two (booking & dvd) did not even pass the build step..  we got a "bad file" (or something like that) error...
the third one (issues) passed the build step but we couldnt open it in the browser (bad deployment or something).

since that did not work out we searched for more info but that (as i wrote before) only confused us more....

any ideas?
thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983262#3983262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983262