[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Frameset & Seam

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 14:19:42 EST 2006

Hi,
I have a frameset and I would like to "define" the lower frame on the fly, so I have in my template
  | <frameset rows="45,*" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0">
  |   <frame src="top.seam" noresize="-1" name="top" scrolling="NO"/>
  |   <frame src="lower.seam" name="main"/>
  | </frameset>

however, If I use the "target" in links, still the whole page gets reloaded, not only the lower frame, so it breaks the frameset... could you point me to an example of where frames are used with Seam?

Thanks, Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983316#3983316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983316