[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Memory leak in PermGen space in 4.0.4

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 15:20:19 EST 2006

I'm seeing the same memory issues with Jboss 4.0.5 EJB3 profile running seam.  I have a VERY small/simple app.  It uses a timer to run a method on a Seam component which is application scoped.  After 10-12 hours it starts throwing the permgen memory errors.  Is there any solution other than upping the perm space?  It's such a tiny application it seems unfortunate to have to give it even more memory....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983322#3983322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983322