[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - jboss.xml is ignored?

jan_bar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 16:50:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to configure my EJB3 MDB, but the configuration-name in jboss.xml seems to be skipped (at least in JBossDDObjectFactory).

It is also not clear to me when the server/default/conf/standardjboss.xml is read by JBoss, it seems it is ignored too. The only class that seems to load it is XmlFileLoader.load(URL alternativeDD), but it is not called by JBoss. I think I made some stupid bug....

I use JBoss 4.0.5.GA with EJB3 configuration

my META-INF/jboss.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983326#3983326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983326