[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Jboss messaging install- table not found?

johnmm1997 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 17:34:06 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to install the jboss messaging standalone.
The default was fine... then i tried to switch to oracle:
removed the default ds... put the oracle-ds from the examples... changed the relevant parameters there.

when i start the jboss messaging, there is an oracle exception "table not found" - i dont know what table is it (doenst say in the log file too) but i can see the tables in my oracle db (jms_user etc..)

any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983330#3983330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983330