[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The value of seam cannot be acquired with JSF.

kumachan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 05:24:20 EST 2006

Hello Shane Bryzak!
Thank you for advice!

Is "Turn debug on in Seam remoting" to be added to the property of cxml debugging as follows?
It becomes an error though jboss-seam-debug.jar is added to the classpath, and it Deproied it.
Are other settings necessary?
Excuse me, may I have advice in a rudimentary question?

<components>
  |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.init">
  |         <property name="debug">true</property>
  |         <property name="myFacesLifecycleBug">true</property>
  |         <property name="jndiPattern">ks/#{ejbName}/local</property>
  |     </component>
  |
  |     <component class="org.jboss.seam.core.Ejb" installed="false"/>
  | </components>

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/facelets/compiler/Compiler

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983397#3983397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983397