[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: hot redeploy a single WEB-INF/classes accessed through E

msprague do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 10:19:23 EST 2006

With my "beyond complex" application, redeploying the entire application uses way too much permgen space and after the first redeploy I am using 324 meg of pergen with a total jvm size of 764 meg.  Add that to my db, IDE and application, I run out of memory at 2 gig pretty quick.

There are several parts to our app that are less than desirable for development, including several class caches baked in at several layers.  I can't re-architect the application for an improvement in development only.

So, I have tried the links mentioned but they don't help with my use case.  I really need the hot redeploy of one class to work to eliminate the redeploy pain.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983463#3983463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983463