[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Fail over isn't working: Connection refused

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 11:47:58 EST 2006

You're not getting an HA proxy.  Not sure why.  Easiest way to tell is to look at the stack trace, like you did.  You'll also see that no RetryInterceptor is in the client stack trace.

What happens if you remove clustered=true from jboss.xml and just rely on the fact you've designated a configuration set up for clustering? (Trying that is just a shot in the dark.)

I suspect it appears you're getting load balancing because you're doing multiple JNDI lookups.  The JNDI lookups are load balanced, so you're getting different non-HA proxies.  If you're not doing multiple JNDI lookups, let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983493#3983493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983493