[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Errors on Deploy

arnieAustin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 12:31:52 EST 2006

Found several messages online but all were unanswered or were dead-ends.

BUT, I found one that mentioned having to create a /META-DATA/services folder with these files that referenced the actual class names that implemented the Sun face classes. Got those built and things got a little better.

But what's really annoying, is that another message gave me a hint that worked:

deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs

I had to put, all the JSF related files in that folder for things to come together. That included: commons-*, jsf-facelets, jsf-impl, jstl, myfaces-*

Don't know WHY but at least I'm beyond that problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983503#3983503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983503