[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - XML transformer classloader issue

norsay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 15:47:36 EST 2006

I'm doing some XSL transformation. As it seems each child node of the XML I'm trying to render is beeing duplicated and copied to the upper level.

example:

  | <a>
  |   <b name="..."/>
  | </a>
  |
  | after transformation:
  | output of a
  |    output of b
  | output of b
  |
  | expected output:
  | output of a
  |   output of b

If the transformation is done as standalone application, everything works as expected. If the transformation is done within JBoss, the transformation failes...

I read about a classloader issue for javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory and I tried to fix it as discussed there (removing javax.xml from xml-apis.jar, setting XML stuff with -Djavax... property). However this didn't solve the problem.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem of classloaders. But I don't know which class is really responsible for the mess :-(

Any ideas?

BTW: I'm using JDK 1.5.0_06B05 with JBoss 3.2.8SP1

Thanks for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983553#3983553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983553