[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Page Parameters

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 16:28:28 EST 2006

It looks like it's a bug.  The method public static String getViewId(String url) in the SeamRedirectFilter uses url.substring(contextPath.length(), getParamLoc(url) - suffix.length() + 1) + suffix; to calculate the viewId, but that seems to clip the last character off.  I think that url.substring(contextPath.length(), getParamLoc(url) - suffix.length() + 2) + suffix; is correct and it works after I made the change locally.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983567#3983567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983567