[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Enterprise Application Life Cycle and ApplicationLifeCycleLi

krissoma1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 16:35:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to migrate enterprise application from weblogic 9.2 to Jboss 4 and I am facing issue with applicationlifecyclelistener.

In weblogic there is an abstract class called ApplicationLifeCycleListener wtih methods preStart, postStart and preStop and postStop.

Is there anything similar to this in JBoss??

I appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983570#3983570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983570