[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Client handler chain

pseudonym do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 17:37:55 EST 2006

Hello,

I have created a Jbossws application that is a client to a .NET web service. The applcation runs on JBoss 4.0.4 on Windows XP with Java 1.5.0_09.

I need to add a handler to the to the client in order to add some authentication information.  Below is a snippet from my application.xml file:

	<service-ref>
  | 		<service-ref-name>services/testService</service-ref-name>
  | 		<service-interface>javax.xml.rpc.Service</service-interface>
  | 	<wsdl-file>META-INF/wsdl/TestService.wsdl</wsdl-file>
  | 		<jaxrpc-mapping-file>META-INF/jaxrpc-mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
  | 		<port-component-ref>
  | 			<service-endpoint-interface>com.test.TestServiceImplSoap</service-endpoint-interface>
  | 		</port-component-ref>
  | 		<handler>
  | 			<handler-name>LogHandler</handler-name>
  | 			<handler-class>com.test.LogHandler</handler-class>
  | 		</handler>
  | 	</service-ref>

The application deploys fine without error.  When I call the service using a client the handler is not called at all (I've included debug messages in the init method that do not get called).

I would very grateful if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983587#3983587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983587