[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: The JNDI problem when deploying the JPetStore with jboss

jzhuqlfeixia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 22:33:28 EST 2006

Thanks!!!!! It's so nice of you. There is no JNDI problem any more??
But but but there is a new problem?? Could you go on to help me....
When I use the JPetStore.  For example, I went into the "Fish" item, then I

went to a Product ID, and then I went into a Item ID, then I appeared the

problem as follow:

  | Error!
  | org.apache.struts.beanaction.BeanActionException
  | Error dispatching bean action via URL pattern ('viewItem'). Cause:
  |
  | org.apache.struts.beanaction.BeanActionException: Error invoking Action.
  |
  | Cause: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  |

  | Stack
  |     org.apache.struts.beanaction.BeanActionException: Error dispatching bean
  |
  | action via URL pattern ('viewItem').  Cause:
  |
  | org.apache.struts.beanaction.BeanActionException: Error invoking Action.
  |
  | Cause: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  | 	at org.apache.struts.beanaction.BeanAction.execute
  |
  | (BeanAction.java:249)
  | 	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform
  |
  | (RequestProcessor.java:419)
  | 	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process
  |
  | (RequestProcessor.java:224)
  | 	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process
  |
  | (ActionServlet.java:1194)
  | 	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet
  |
  | (ActionServlet.java:414)
  | 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
  | 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
  |
  | (ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
  |
  | (ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
  | 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter
  |
  | (ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
  |
  | (ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
  |
  | (ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
  |
  | (StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
  |
  | (StandardContextValve.java:178)
  | 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke
  |
  | (SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke
  |
  | (AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
  | 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke
  |
  | (JaccContextValve.java:74)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
  |
  | (StandardHostValve.java:126)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke
  |
  | (ErrorReportValve.java:105)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
  |
  | (StandardEngineValve.java:107)
  | 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service
  |
  | (CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
  | 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process
  |
  | (Http11Processor.java:869)
  | 	at
  |
  | org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
  |
  | onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
  | 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket
  |
  | (PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
  | 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run
  |
  | (MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> [...]

I google for it. But I can't find the answer.  Help me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983619#3983619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983619