[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: I'm in trouble....help

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 06:20:08 EST 2006

I am not sure if it will make a difference, but I see you pc reads

  | @PointcutDef("execution(* *->@logger.Logger(..))  ")

Try to get rid of the spaces at the end:

  | @PointcutDef("execution(* *->@logger.Logger(..))")

For the pointcut name, you must use the fully qualified name of the annotated field. Is your aspect class called logger.LoggerAspect?

You don't have to use named pointcuts, so you could try to do the following to isolate the error:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983705#3983705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983705