[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Creating client.truststore

tech.doubts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 07:51:46 EST 2006

I have few doubts on Jboss SSL setup.I was going thru the URL:-http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SSLSetup
and in that content they have mentioned how to setup the Jboss ..In the URL Mentioned there is a topic called  "1-SSL enabled on the server-the common case" in that we are creating the server.cer and client.truststore .Please explain the use of that.In  that topic there is a subtopic called as "Run the client" java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=client.truststore -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=123456 acme/ReadHttpsURL2 https://localhost:8443

I am  not sure where to run that command.Please do reply me .

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983727#3983727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983727