[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Tomahawk and JBoss Portal bug?

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 10:45:36 EST 2006

JBoss: 4.0.3SP1
JBoss Portal: 2.2.1 SP3

I want to use the t:datatable component inside the Tomahawk JSF library.

I add the jars to my WEB-INF/lib folder, modify my web.xml, and add the taglib at the top of my jsp page.

I can use the t:datalist component, but when I try to use the t:datatable, I get the following...

anonymous wrote :
  | 10:38:37,593 ERROR [CommandFilter] Exception in command invocation
  | org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /somefile.jsp(175,4) No tag "datatable" defined in tag library imported with prefix "t"

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks

Indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983805#3983805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983805