[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not connect h

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 11:04:30 EST 2006

I am trying to call a secured web service from a SLSB. I have injected the port using @Resource but get a connection exception because the credentials are not set. I have come up with a workaround to propagate the credentials (see below). But I would like to know if there is a standards based way to propagate credentials to the jaxrpc stub.

Do I just need to wait for the full JaxWS implementation in JBossWS 2.0?

@Stateless
  | @RolesAllowed(value = { "User" })
  | @SecurityDomain("portal")
  | public class AuthorizationCallbackServiceAdapterBean implements AuthorizationCallbackServiceLocal {
  |
  |   @Resource(mappedName = "jbossws-client/service/AuthorizationCallbackService")
  |   protected AuthorizationCallbackService_PortType port;
  |
  |   public void authorizationResponse(Long paymentId, Boolean status) {
  |      try {
  |       Stub stub = (Stub) port;
  |       stub._setProperty(Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, SecurityAssociation.getCallerPrincipal().getName());
  |       stub._setProperty(Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, SecurityAssociation.getCredential());
  |
  |       port.authorizationResponse(paymentId, status);
  |
  |      } catch (Exception e) {
  |         throw new RuntimeException(e);
  |      }
  |   }
  | }

Calling SecurityAssociation and setting the properties on the stub is the prioritary workaround that i would like to avoid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983812#3983812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983812