[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 12:55:04 EST 2006

"stan.silvert at jboss.com" wrote : "gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : anonymous wrote : You should only use this feature for actions (not actionListener, validator, or valueChangeListener).
  |   |
  |   | Why wouldn't actionListener or valueChangeListener work?
  |
  | Because the interfaces expect ActionEvent and ValueChangedEvent.  You can't pass those params from the EL.  They are provided by the JSF implementation.

Hmm.  I see you've coded around that for Facelets.  I don't think ActionEvent is TOTALLY useless.  You might want/need to know which component fired the event.  But having the option to do it either way is nice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983865#3983865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983865