[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Login page cannot render the theme in JBoss Portal 2.4

jlacy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 13:48:43 EST 2006

Hello,

A follow up related to this issue... We have two portal instances each using a different theme.  Both require that the user login to access them.  We also have a requirement to render a login page with a look and feel that matches the target portal.

Since we can no longer access the theme in portal-server.war/login.jsp, does anyone have any suggestions on what the best alternate approach might be?

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983880#3983880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983880