[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 14:01:30 EST 2006

I'm attempting to get a jBPM.war based on 3.1.2 working on 4.0.5.GA. I also found that DOM4J and Jaxen now ship with the AS 4.0.5.GA so I removed them from the WEB-INF\lib so that helps.

However, I'm still stuck on
Could not instantiate cache implementation

The WAR is to simply allow for upload's from the IDE's graphical process designer (GPD) and I've been trying to tweak the Starter's kit's WAR to make it work.

This was working very well in 4.0.4 with EJB3.

Burr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983884#3983884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983884