[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Process instance delete issue

arshadnj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 14:16:11 EST 2006

ok, we did add this following two lines in GraphSession.deleteProcessInstance, which resolved the issue.

Do you want me create a bug in JIRA and provide resolution their too?

SchedulerService schedulerService = (SchedulerService) Services.getCurrentService(Services.SERVICENAME_SCHEDULER, false);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983891#3983891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983891