[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Webservices client and Dynamic Invocation Interface.

anand_anan2k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 18:44:56 EST 2006

Hello,

I used Dynamic Invocation Interface (DII) in web services client.

Configuration Details:

1. JBOSS portal 2.4: using this portal, i'm performing web services invocation. The web services is running in another machine using webobjects framework.

2. Please refer the below client code i used,

  URL url =  new URL(urlstr);

      String ns        = "http://vg0601f-dhcp147.apple.com:9999/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ProvisioningWebServices.woa/ws/ProvisioningWS";
      QName  qname     = new QName(ns, "ProvisioningWS");

      QName  port      = new QName(ns, "ProvisioningWS");

      QName  operation = new QName(ns,"selectAuthorizedItemsForMerlin");

      ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();

      Service        service = factory.createService(url, qname);

      Call           call    = service.createCall(port, operation);
      System.out.println("After gettting the call "+call);

      Object o = call.invoke(new Object[] {argument});

I got the o/p until "After gettting the call" and call object also is not null. But while executing the invoke method  call.invoke(new Object[] {argument}) , i'm getting the below error:

15:27:33,586 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPMessageImpl
15:27:33,589 ERROR [STDERR]     at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.CallInvokerImpl._postSendingHook(CallInvokerImpl.java:305)
15:27:33,589 ERROR [STDERR]     at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:324)
15:27:33,589 ERROR [STDERR]     at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.CallInvokerImpl.doInvoke(CallInvokerImpl.java:103)
15:27:33,590 ERROR [STDERR]     at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.BasicCall.invoke(BasicCall.java:492)