[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI Security?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 18:47:06 EST 2006

"kaloisi" wrote : Is that the only way? Or the Easiest Way?

Neither.  It is The Only Way I Know How.  Others who are smarter than I am might have other, betters ways of doing it.

As far as disabling jnp, I saw this comment in server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml:

      <!-- The listening port for the bootstrap JNP service. Set this to -1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983956#3983956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983956