[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM and tasks

neoko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 21:53:44 EST 2006

This is the coolest!

Finally a question tipical from a beginner. Is it posible to change the xml file of the business process without deploying again the entire application or the changes have to be made in the file and then pack and re-deploy the application?

I am interested in users who can orchestrate their own flow of services in their particular order, save this and after, these same users will log in and consume these services in the order they were ordered. Is this only a product of my mind? B-)

Thanks a lot!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983986#3983986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983986