[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Stateful bean with different tx context-urgent

boobalan_kj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 02:40:00 EST 2006

when multible users accessing the application I am getting the following  log message...

INFO | jvm 1 | 2006/11/02 13:45:29 | 13:45:29,216 ERROR
[LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract void javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject.remove() throws javax.ejb.RemoveException,javax.ejb.EJBException, causedBy:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2006/11/02 13:45:29 | javax.ejb.EJBException:
Application Error: tried to enter Stateful bean with different tx context, contextTx: TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257,

I am using the REQUIRED transaction attribute and default container configurations(STANDARD for CMP2.x).which uses QueuedPessimisticLock..
I am getting lot of ApplicationDeadLockException..I tried to use Instance Per policy but that is getting more dirty reads.

how do i get rid of this problem?

Thanks in advance
bala.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984014#3984014