[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Is there a order in which jboss loads it's deployed applicat

ceesvw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 08:24:31 EST 2006

and if so can this order be influenced?

Cause we have an ear application and some war applications. The ear application needs to be loaded first because the wars depend on it. An some how jboss always loads the war applications first.
 We can of course deploy the ear on a different jboss instance but for development it is handy to have one jboss server running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984128#3984128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984128