[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Writting ejb3 session bean + howto session bean lookup?

fbadt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 09:14:47 EST 2006

Hmm what role does code like below play?   I do not see anywhere that JBoss is reporting something with these names (specifically the '/local' and '/remote')   Also, in the case of injecting a remote, how can the specific host, server etc... be specified?

http://www.laliluna.de/ejb-3-tutorial-jboss.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984150#3984150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984150