[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Access ejb 3.0 exposed web service using https

gofish88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 14:58:47 EST 2006

Could you please elaborate on what do you mean by saying"I am able to access web service from http'? I am learning JBossWS and from what I understand, it can be accessed using HTTP post, not HTTP get. I can see the SOAP request and response from Web service explorer in Eclipse.  Are you accessing the web service from a browser? Are you using POST in your client code? If yes, how do you use it?

I appreciate your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984290#3984290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984290