[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Problem with deployment

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 17:11:45 EST 2006

I am using JBoss IDE 1.6 (built on Eclipse) and developing a web app that utilize JFreeChart (through Cewolf tags in JSPs). It works fine when I ran it on my local machine through the IDE debug feature.

However, when I deploy it onto the production server (JBoss 4.0.1), the chart is not drawn and an exception is thrown (see below).

Anyone else having similiar problem? Thanks.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.createPieChart(ChartFactory.java:231)
at de.laures.cewolf.taglib.CewolfChartFactory.getChartInstance(CewolfChartFactory.java:137)
at de.laures.cewolf.taglib.SimpleChartDefinition.produceChart(SimpleChartDefinition.java:30)
at de.laures.cewolf.taglib.AbstractChartDefinition.getChart(AbstractChartDefinition.java:121)
at de.laures.cewolf.taglib.ChartImageDefinition.ensureRendered(ChartImageDefinition.java:137)
at de.laures.cewolf.taglib.ChartImageDefinition.getSize(ChartImageDefinition.java:146)
at de.laures.cewolf.CewolfRenderer.doGet(CewolfRenderer.java:153)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984333#3984333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984333