[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm process designer

onizuka82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 01:58:35 EST 2006

Hi there,

I am currently using JBoss process designer to develop the process definition.My final year project sponsored based company dont want to use the process designer to develop the process definition. The company say that this is not convenient for not IT literate. However, I have found out that almost every workflow engine in the market have their own process designer or they write to develop the process definition in XML format.  Do anyone have any suggestion for this problem. Is there other way to develop process definition.

Thank you in advance.

Warmest regards,
lfwong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984415#3984415